If you want to get the chance to become a millionaire while supporting a worthy cause, play the NC lottery. The North Carolina (NC) Education Lottery operates a number of lottery games in support of the state’s education sector, with net revenues going to construction of school buildings, initiatives to reduce class sizes for early grades and college scholarships for qualified students. Here is how to play North Carolina lottery games:
- The North Carolina Powerball game is a multi-state game that offers a minimum jackpot of $20 million. To play, pick five numbers from 1 to 59 in the Power Play area of the playslip and a sixth Powerball number from 1 to 39. You can wager $1 for a regular ticket or $2 to avail of the Power Play ticket that will multiply non-jackpot prizes by 2 to 5 times. You can also ask the computer to pick numbers for you using the Quick Pick option.
- The Powerball also offers separate Match 5 Bonus prizes whenever the jackpot reaches the allowable maximum. The excess is used as the prize pool for the Match 5 and all players with a Powerball ticket for the draw are qualified to win the special prize. If more than one player matches all five numbers they share the prize pot equally. Buy lottery tickets and play the NC Mega Millions.
- The North Carolina Mega Millions game is another multi-state game but with a minimum jackpot of $12 million. Its rules are similar to the Powerball game, except that you will pick five numbers from 1 to 56 and a sixth MEGA number from 1 to 46.
- Each regular Mega Millions ticket costs $1 while the Megaplier ticket that multiplies your winnings by as much as four times costs $2. Apart from the jackpot, the Mega Millions game has eight other minor prize levels, providing you with multiple chances to become a winner.
- The Carolina Pick 3 offers smaller prizes but better odds of winning. You play the NC lottery Pick 3 game by choosing three numbers from 0 to 9 as well as a Play Type (which offers you several ways of winning such as having to match the drawn numbers in exact order or in any order; each Play Type has its own corresponding prize amount).
- You can bet $0.50 or $1 and win as much as $500 depending on your Play Type and how much you’ve wagered.
- The Carolina Pick 4 game is played similar to the Pick 3 game except that you pick four numbers from 0 to 9 as well as the Play Type. You can win as much as $5,000 depending on how much you wager. Tickets cost $0.50 to $1.
- The Carolina Cash 5 has a minimum jackpot of $50,000 and increases every time it is not won. To play the NC lottery Cash 5, pick five numbers from 1 to 39 with each ticket costing $1. Apart from the jackpot, you can win minor prizes if you match 2, 3, 4 or 5 numbers in the drawn combination. You can also choose to play as many as 28 drawings in advance with the same combination.
There are many others that you can think of because Carolina is extremely popular for its lottery matches where the tickets are available at an affordable price while the jackpot is quite huge with games ranging from poker, roulette and Judi Online making the entire venture a fine piece of work in the form of entertainment.